ANYTHING BUTT COMPETITION
Friday, September 20, 2019 | 6 – 9 p.m.
To get the Cookers warmed up, we kick off with an “Anything Butt” competition! Participating Cookers will serve a dish/item of their choosing to pique your tastebuds. Everything is on the table with this competition – everything BUT their BBQ. Sliders? Maybe. Grilled Vegetable Medley? Why not. Grilled Chicken? Sounds good. Smoked Cobbler? Now we’re talking. Click the link below to see what each group will be cooking! Food will be available from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m., or until it all runs out. Our panel of guest judges will pick their favorite item and give them a special award during Saturday’s award ceremony!
Throughout the evening, enjoy music from a local band in our Outdoor Amphitheater. The Kids Area will be open all evening with bounce houses, games, and much more – all for FREE!
All food is served while supplies last!
- All items are priced $2-5/serving. BBQ Teams set their own price.
- Items may contain certain allergens (nuts, wheat products, milk, etc). Check with each Team before purchasing.
- Pace yourself! Almost every BBQ Team participates, so there is a lot of food to sample!
- Teams can only accept event tickets. Tickets can be purchased at one of the Ticket Booths.
- Tickets purchased for Anything Butt on Friday are NOT valid for Saturday’s BBQ Cook-Off.