Friday, September 21 | 6 – 9 p.m.
To get the Cookers warmed up, we’re kicking off this year with an “Anything Butt” competition! Participating Cookers will serve a dish/item of their choosing to pique your tastebuds. Everything is on the table with this competition – everything BUTT their BBQ. Sliders? Maybe. Grilled Vegetable Medley? Why not. Grilled Chicken? Sounds good. Smoked Cobbler? Now we’re talking. Come hungry and be ready to try anything!
Our panel of celebrity judges will pick their favorite item and give them a special award at the end of the festival!
All food is served while supplies last!
- All items are priced $2-5/serving. BBQ Teams set their own price.
- All items may contain certain allergens (nuts, wheat products, milk, etc). Check with each Team before purchasing.
- Pace yourself! Almost every BBQ Team participates, so there is a lot of food to sample!
- Teams can only accept event tickets. Tickets can be purchased at one of two Ticket Booths.
- Tickets purchased for Anything Butt on Friday are also valid for Saturday’s BBQ Cook-Off.
- The Snow Castle
- Matthew Darling’s Boiled Peanuts