ANYTHING BUTT COMPETITION
Friday, September 20, 2019 | 6 – 9 p.m.
To get the Cookers warmed up, we kick off with an “Anything Butt” competition! Participating Cookers will serve a dish/item of their choosing to pique your tastebuds. Everything is on the table with this competition – everything BUT their BBQ. Sliders? Maybe. Grilled Vegetable Medley? Why not. Grilled Chicken? Sounds good. Smoked Cobbler? Now we’re talking. Food will be available from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m., or until it all runs out. Our panel of guest judges will pick their favorite item and give them a special award during Saturday’s award ceremony!
Throughout the evening, enjoy music from a local band in our Outdoor Amphitheater. The Kids Area will be open all evening with bounce houses, games, and much more – all for FREE!
All food is served while supplies last!
- All items are priced $2-5/serving. BBQ Teams set their own price.
- Items may contain certain allergens (nuts, wheat products, milk, etc). Check with each Team before purchasing.
- Pace yourself! Almost every BBQ Team participates, so there is a lot of food to sample!
- Teams can only accept event tickets. Tickets can be purchased at one of the Ticket Booths.
- Tickets purchased for Anything Butt on Friday are NOT valid for Saturday’s BBQ Cook-Off.