Saturday, September 21, 2019 | 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The main event takes place all day on Saturday. Pick up a Tasting Pass (or a few) and pig out! Tasting Passes allow you to sample pulled pork from the cookers of your choosing (each taste is 2 oz. of pure pork goodness). Remember to vote for your favorite — the Cooker who wins “People’s Choice” receives a special prize! For more about the BBQ Cook-off (rules, specific information, and awards) click the link below. Lunch plates are not available, but take home half pints will be available for purchase during the award ceremony.
This event is judged by the SC BBQ Association. Awards are presented at 2:30 p.m.
Throughout the afternoon, enjoy music from a local band in our Outdoor Amphitheater. The Kids Area will be open all morning and afternoon with bounce houses, face painting, and much more – all for FREE!
All food is served while supplies last!
- $10 – (1) Tasting Pass (10 samples)
- $1-5 Drinks (soft drinks / water / beer / wine)
- Event tickets are required for food purchases and cost $1 each
- The Snow Castle
- Chocolate Artworks
- Matthew Darling’s Boiled Peanuts
- The Blood Connection (Donate to receive a $20 Wal-Mart gift card!)